Get some Hygge in your life with these amazing fair-trade candles.
These are slow-burning pot-shaped candles from Swaziland.
When lit, the soft inner core of the candles melts away leaving the outer shell intact, this not only gives of the most amazing glow but also means that after a while you can pop a tea light in to make the candle last forever.
Hand-crafted by skilled craftspeople at Swazi Candles using the ancient art of Millefiore.
See my website for further candles and information about these wonderful candles:
To get the best out of your candle please read the directions before use.
– Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch.
– Remove all packaging before use and place candle in a suitable container capable of containing any wax spillage.
– Burn candle away from draughts.
– Extinguish candle with snuffer or back of metal spoon taking care not to damage wick.
– Pour of molten wax if necessary to enhance flame.